Saturday, December 1, 2012

Make-up sex isn't all that

I'm an optimist, so naturally I'm going to hone in on the times where the sex is incredible. After getting the comment from Loki, though, I realized that I've left out the bad parts...  and sometimes it gets ugly.

So I came home from work and was going through the mail when I noticed a letter from the city.  Apparently I'm well past due for my dog license.  Yes, for awhile, my homophobic dog was an illegal!  I let Kevin know and he really wasn't that concerned.

"I took care of it."

"Oh, so we already paid it."

"Yeah, technically you did.  I just sent it out two days ago."

"I did?  What do you mean?"

"You wrote the check!"

"No, I didn't!  I never write checks!  So if I wrote one, I think I'd know."

Well, apparently I did.  Five months ago!  I gave him the letters to send out since I didn't have stamps and he said he had some at work.  He just forgot about it until three days prior to us getting the "we've-multiplied-the-dues-times-fifty-for-being-so-damn-late" letter.

He tried to snuggle up to me later that night, but I was fuming.  It was just a long line of him being a little careless with bills.  We've had cable turned off on us so many times I can't even count.  And those things actually weren't what put me over the edge.  It was the fact that he also made his mom's dog license also late.  It's not just our things that get late in his hands, but others' too.  I just take a lot of care with other people's things.  I don't mind being a misfit with my own money, but I'll go out of my way so that anything I do doesn't affect others and it's kinda disappointing to see that he doesn't do the same.

I turned him down the next morning as well.

That evening, he offered me his ass and I got half hard...  But you hear about people making up and fucking the snot out of each other and it just doesn't happen that way with me.  I couldn't dish out a hate fuck with the guy I love.  Even when he drives me bonkers.

But we had a chat later on where I called him a misfit and he politely disagreed.  Then we had sweetly playful sex like we normally do.  Nothing glorious, nothing horrible.  Just definitely us in all our imperfections.

Well, that was a terribly unsexy story...

So, to make up for it, I think I'm going to splatter some naked pics around to distract you.  And of course, it wouldn't be complete without a cumshot:



Back to our normally scheduled fun filled raunch next weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Damn, you blocked him twice? I gotta defend your partner as I am not always the best at bills and crap like that. Like me, I'm sure he doesn't do it on purpose and doesn't mean it as a slight to you. Gee, can you tell I've been in this dog house before? I once slept on the couch for a week after I begged,"you don't need to even do anything, just lie there." Now do me a favor and give him some surprise road head to make up for the cock block. And damn nice cum shots man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know. Pretty cruel. But it wasn't that long. Just not wired to play if my head isn't into it, ya know? And my head gets in the way every now and then. Like yesterday he was practically begging to get raped and I just couldn't do it 'cause he was tight as hell and I knew I'd be hurting him. Argh...

      Delete