Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our homophobic dog

The cute and loving four-legged rescue from the shelter is a homophobe.  I thought it was just a phase, but nope.  A decade later and he's still tries to butt in and regulate.

Okay, so I may be exaggerating a bit.  He's just a really jealous dog and I'm sure being abandoned a couple of times didn't help.  So when I got him for my partner, he clung to him like socks on polyester pants and did not want to let go.  Kevin just looks at me and Fido starts barking up a storm.  Kevin lays a hand on my thigh and it's over.  Fido wiggles in between us to keep us six inches apart.  It's his duty.  I mean, we have to be respectable.  What will the neighbors think!?  And when Kevin and I do succumb to the desires of the flesh, we have to lock Fido out or else our toes and ankles will suffer the consequences.  Little sharp teeth nipping at your extremities just doesn't aid in feeling sexy.  Ugh.  He's such a cock-blocker.

Lately, our bed is starting to squeak.  Fido knows what that means.  He's just too damn smart.  He hasn't been allowed in the bedroom for years now, but the past couple of times Kevin and I have gone at it on the squeaky bed, Fido just lets it rip with the barking...  from outside in the backyard!  But I guess it isn't that bad.  We're too lazy to fix the bed, so instead, we've explored different ways to try to keep the rocking motion of the bed in check, which starts the squeak.  So instead, I rode him a few times so our movements are up and down and not back and forth.  But the problem is that gets me off way too quick.  I know where my spot is and it's just too easy to hit that spot when I control the action riding him.  Seems like the best bet is to have him hammer at me with me on my back with his full weight on my shoulders as he drives it down hard and deep.  It takes Kevin a little while longer in this position, but man I love it.  I can feel the intensity of his fuck with his weight on me and see it in his face.  As for me, I tend to top Kevin with him on his back as well, but with his legs wrapped around me and me leaning in for a deep kiss.  Why?  It makes me shoot in like four pumps.  Kinda embarassing, but it's good for keeping the noise down.  Besides, I can't help it that Kevin is so damn tight and wraps around me so perfectly he milks it out of me!  He's a talented bottom.  He just doesn't know it yet.  Ha!

So sad that our dog has made it come to this...  But at the same time, we don't mind the challenge and the experiments that have come with it.  Well, we don't mind until we have to stop mid-fuck just to throw some clothes on and calm the old boy down.

No comments:

Post a Comment