Monday, November 12, 2012

The Conversations We Have...

Here's a recount of a rather random/interesting conversations we had:

"... and he's latin," I said.

"You know what THAT means.  Uncut," he said, dropping the word with a long, trailing yearning that made my cock perk in interest.

Then silence.  Kept on driving (we were driving to Baskin Robbins to get some ice cream after dinner).  Thought about it a bit and suddenly said, "Well, I was going to say 'and long as fuck', but I don't know if that's true.  Juan was big...  and thick."  Juan was the guy that robbed me of my cherry.  Well, that's not exactly true, but that's a different story.  He was 21 at the time. 

"Yeah, but with you at 14, anything would have looked long and thick."

"That's true. And I'm trying to think of the other latin guys I've been with but I don't really remember."  Which wasn't exactly true either.  A guy I had a major unrequited crush on since high school fooled around in the sack with me in Vegas on one drunken night about five year ago.  Eh.  I'm sure he wouldn't mind.  We hardly did anything before we both passed out.

"Oh, I do remember one guy, but I don't really remember how long he was.

"So way back when Dave and I were together, he had this friend from high school that all of his other (straight) friends would make fun of for being gay even though he claimed to be straight.  But he was a total womanizer, total man-whore with tricks all over the place.  Sorta like Rob." Rob is Kevin's former colleague that had a penchant for "chocolate thunder," big black women with asses that vehemently reverberate with a clash when your groin slaps against their ass during a rough, hard fuck.  That is, before he realized that chasing young boys was a helluva lot less work.

"Anyway, little did we know, all the kidding around really affected this guy and he started to question his sexuality.  It wasn't like hard core bullying.  I mean, all his friends new Dave was gay, so it wasn't a big thing.  But I guess it hit a nerve.

"So one day, he comes over drunk as hell and starts confessing all of this, right?  And then he tells us he wants to find out once and for all and felt like we were the best, safest way to figure it out."

"And you did it?"

"Well, yeah.  I mean, I didn't think anything of it.  I thought it was kinda funny, actually.  Nothing more than a fun experiment.  And I looked over at Dave and he smiled and was all for it.  Until it started to happen and he freaked out in the corner while I had to finish the job."

"Well, duh.  You can't expect to do things like that with a friend and not have it feel awkward and alter the relationship."

"Yeah, they didn't talk for awhile after that.  I'm not sure about now.

"But back to my point.  So this guy's latin and I don't know how big he was because he never got fully hard."

"Not even a little?"

"Well, is sorta chubbed up a little.  Maybe 25% hard?  And you know how it is.  Some guys at 25% is the same as 100% in terms of length.  Others, the difference between 25 and 100% is like a mile!"

"Like me!"

"Exactly, so I can't tell.  I went in for a kiss, but that was off the menu.  So I went down on him and, yes, uncut, but not sure what else.  He was soft for awhile.  His arm was over his eyes like he was trying to block out thing.  Dave was freaking out in the corner.  And then out of the blue, Dave's friend was like 'Fuck, fuck, fuck.  I'm sorry."  And right when he pried my head off, he shot all over the place."

"Yeah, he's not straight."

"But he wasn't hard."

"The first time is one of two things: rock hard or totally soft but hot and exciting.  He was probably really drunk and nervous."

And with that, we finished the last bite of the banana split we each had and hopped back in the car.  And yes, that's how the conversation went.  Except I took out the the places where we broke from the story to get out of the car, stand in line, place our order, and chow down.  You guys don't need to know exactly what I eat.  I DO like to keep some things private.  Ha!

3 comments:

  1. Just found you this AM via a comment on someone else's blog. LOVE your candor and how you write. I'll be checking back a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Honestly, I've been sucking (ahem) at keeping this up to date, but I'm resolving to update this thing once a week. Why wait for New Years, right? It was meant to be a companion piece to our xtube videos, but then I realized that its two totally different audiences, since this is less visual.

      By the way, I'm an INFJ. The profile said something about being a gregarious introvert

      Delete
    2. I'm ENFJ, mostly the same; just a little more out there (and totally out!).

      Delete