Tuesday, November 20, 2012

He's a stud...

He had me on my back with my legs in the air.  And he grabbed my ankles tightly, spreading them out past shoulder width, held them firmly, pulling them to him on the downstroke and then pushing them slightly away on the retreat as his cock jabbed into my tight hole.  The effort was a sight that took me over the edge quickly.  A strong man with his chest and arms prominently displaying his muscles furling and unfurling underneath, my eyes feasted on the display of strength and masculinity as I felt it probing deep inside me from my twitching hole to his meaty paws gripping my ankles... both driving heat and lust to my core.  And it was there as I was getting nailed hard that I thought, "Fuck, he's such a stud."

Every now and then, I catch a scene from our xtube videos that surprises me.  It's different knowing he's a fuck stud and seeing it in action.  And I think that's why I voiced something aloud to him I've been thinking about for awhile. I want to watch him fuck a guy.  Really own another guy's ass and hammer it home.  Do what he does best.  And I don't even have to be involved.  Just to watch him in action is hot enough. 

Yeah, I've jokingly told him that anything he does is fine with me as long as he takes pics.  But now I really mean it.

So...  Anyone in LA want to volunteer?  And can host?  ('Cause doing it on our bed will just be weird...  for the first time at least.)

Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment